Gary Mazo, Martin Trautschold , "iPad Made Simple"
Apress | 2010 | 650 Pages | ISBN: 1430231297 | PDF | 55 MB
Get the most out of your iPad with iPad Made Simple—learn all the key features, understand what’s new, and utilize dozens of time-saving tips and tricks. This book includes over 650 pages of easy-to-read instructions and over 1,000 carefully annotated screen shots to guide you to iPad mastery.
With iPad Made Simple, you’ll never be left wondering, “How did they do that?”
What you’ll learn
* Set up and customize your iPad
* Get up to speed lightning fast with the excellent Quick Start Guide
* Master the multi-touch display Surf the web like never before
* Browse, buy, and read with iBooks
* Discover and download great Apps from the App Store
* Use iTunes to find music, videos, TV shows, and more on your iPad
* Organize, view, and share your photos and albums
* Improve productivity with Mail, Calendar, and Contacts
* Stay in touch with friends on Twitter and Facebook
* Customize the Electronic Picture Display to make sure it shows exactly what you want
* Use accessories such as the keyboard dock, camera connector, and VGA connector
* Synchronize your iPod touch with your Windows or Mac environment
* Employ time-saving short cuts and hidden gems to help you organize your work and social life
Bonus material includes an iTunes Mega Guide! Tap the power of iTunes including: creating and managing playlists, the genius feature, home sharing, getting great free content from iTunes U, authorizing and de-authorizing computers, redeeming gift cards, importing movies from DVDs, and much more.
Who this book is for
This book is for new iPad users, as well as seasoned iPhone or iPod Touch users who are ready to explore the new world of the iPad.