John and Barbara Gerlach "Digital Landscape Photography"
ISBN: 0240810937 | 2009 | PDF | 216 pages | 37 MB
Photographing landscape with a film camera is different than with a digital camera. There are several books on the market that cover landscape photography but few of them are specifically for the digital photographer. This book is what you are looking for!
Digital Landscape Photography covers:
* equipment such as accessories and lenses
* exposure from shutter speed and other common mistakes
* light and its importance
* composing your perfect photo
* and a special section on specific subjects such as waterfalls and sunrises
Digital Landscape Photography, written by experts that have been shooting outdoors for decades, is a fresh look at current ways to shoot landscapes by making the most of digital format.
* the only photo book on landscape photography in a landscape format * both beautifully illustrated and instructive at the same time * Authors are well known photographers in the field: Pictures have been published in National Wildlife, Sierra, Natural History, Outdoor Photographer, and many other major publications